Opt In To Texting
Many of our communities have received feedback that texting is one of the preferred methods of contact. You asked, we listened!
In order to enroll you to receive texting through RentCafe, we first need to have you opted in. If you've texted us before, you may already be opted in.
On the DTN Management App
- Sign in to the app on your mobile device
- Click the three bars in the upper left corner to get to the Menu
- Click on Settings to expand the menu and select Personal Info
- Select "Edit" from the upper right hand corner
- Add your mobile number
- Click the slider to activate "Allow Text (SMS) Notifications"
- Click "Save" in the upper right hand corner
We recommend the DTN Management App for the best digital experience. If you have a resident portal already set up, all you have to do is download the app and log in. The App allow you to save your login, make payments, enter maintenance requests and so much more with a few clicks. There also are features availabile in the app that are not found in resident portal.
On Resident Portal
OPTION 1 IN RESIDENT PORTAL
- Log in to your resident portal account here.
- Not registered? Visit our tips, tricks and troubleshooting for resident portal at www.dtnmgt.com/portal
OPTION 2 IN RESIDENT PORTAL
- On your home screen there is a box to opt in for SMS alerts.
- Once logged in, click on the icon to edit your Profile. This is located in the upper right hand corner
- Select the icon to "Edit profile"
- Once you are under "My Profile" - check the box to allow Text (SMS) Notifications and enter your Mobile Phone for Texts (SMS)
- The last step is to select Update Profile, which is located at the bottom of your "My Profile"
To opt out of text messages after you've opted in, Text STOP to 85938